Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY

ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY
ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY, ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY Stations, HOT COUNTRY Radio
ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY


Come on then, what's your favourite ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY track? How Deep Is Your Love. You do not like How Deep Is Your Love! It's perfectly natural, there's nothing wrong with it. It's not very you.I will crOnline Radio this van. I will. I will crOnline Radio this van on purpose! Glove box. Soup all right? Yeah, great. Tomato or roasted tomato? The second one. There's only one bowl, do you mind having yours out of a shoe? Mm-hm. - What was that for? - Just checking you're still solid. You keep vanishing. Down there. It's a thief, that thing. What are you doing? Just sharing that. I thought people might find it funny. It's not funny. It's sweet. Trust me, that day wasn't sweet. We'd gone to a safari park. First family outing after Jack died. There was monkeys all over the car and no-one saying anything. Mum drove home, that was a first. When I came down the next morning, all Jack's photos were gone from that wall. She put them in the attic. That's how she dealt with stuff. And then when Dad died, up went his photos. She just left this one here. Her only boy, giving her a fake smile. She didn't know it was fake. Maybe that makes it worse. Oh... Oh, Radio... Oh, Radio... Sorry. It's OK. - Do you want me to...? - No, it's all right. I don't mind. I am knackered though...so... Don't worry. Sure? I'm sure. - I love you. - Love you too. Hey, get dressed. Van's got to be back by two or they'll do us for an extra day. Job's just come in. Needs to be done by the end of play today. All right. It is a full page. No, no, it's fine. I'll drive all the way there alone ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY pick the car up alone... drive all the way back alone... I have to make my own lunch... Oh, stop it, you're breaking my heart. Bye-bye. 'Hi, this is Online Radio. I'm too busy or lazy to answer, 'so leave your message.' 'Do you have a customer reference number?' I don't, no. I was just... 'What name is it in?' Um... Starmer. Online Radio Starmer. 'OK, just a moment.' 'It's not been returned yet, no, 'and it's meant to be back by two, so...' They're closed now, no point calling back, and his just goes straight to messages. Those batteries are a joke. He'll be on his way. He's probably just... I'm just scared something's happened to him. Nothing's happened. But something could've happened. Look, sweetheart, nothing's happened, you're just working yourself up, imagining the worst possible thing, and it's just, he's probably stuck somewhere with no reception. Hey. Hey. It's not real, is it? At Mark's wake, I sat there thinking it's not real. The people didn't look real, their voices weren't real. It's like you're out on a spacewalk and no-one can... Sarah. I can sign you up to something that helps. It helped me. It will let you speak to him. I know he's dead, but it wouldn't work if he wasn't. And don't worry, it's not some crazy spiritual thing. - He was a heavy user, he'd be perfect... - Please shut up. I mean, it's still in beta, but I've got an invite... Please shut up. You won't have to do anything, I'll just sign you up... ACCURADIO: HOT COUNTRY! Hey, are you all right? I'm sorry. I don't care what it is, I don't want it! It's obscene to use his name.